- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
FOX Announces New Fall Dramas – No Room For Delirium
My favorite time of year is upon us, when the networks announce the new additions to their fall lineups. It’s exciting to see, out of all the pilots that have been developed over the last few months, which are getting the order to series and will be given the chance to capture the attention of audiences across the country. But for every pilot that gets picked up, even more are left behind and completely forgotten. Fox has come out as the first network to give out its fall drama pickups. One or two are surprising, but otherwise it looks like a good bunch of shows.
The new dramas coming to Fox are, according to Entertainment Weekly, Almost Human, Gang Related, Rake and Sleepy Hallow. Almost Human is the latest series from producer J.J. Abrams, as well as J.H. Wyman (Fringe). Starring Karl Urban, Michael Ealy and Lili Taylor, it’s set 35 years in the future when police officers are partnered with human-like androids.
Gang Related stars Roman Rodriguez as Ryan Lopez, a rising star in the Los Angeles Gang Task Force who has his own personal ties to a dangerous gang. Terry O’Quinn also stars as the leader of the task force.
Rake follows Greg Kinnear as Keegan Deane, essentially the House of criminal defense lawyers. He’s brilliant and frustratingly charming, but his chaotic and self-destructive personal life gets in the way of his professional one.
Finally, Sleepy Hallow is a modernized version of Washington Irving’s classic story. Tom Mison plays Ichabod Crane, who is resurrected and pulled into the future to prevent the world’s destruction. He will team up with a police office played by Nicole Beharie and solve a mystery going all the way back to the founding fathers.
While Fox might have said yes to these four, there were plenty of great sounding pilots that didn’t make the cut. One such drama was, according to EW, Delirium, an ambitious sci-fi novel adaptation starring Emma Roberts and Billy Campbell. It followed Roberts as a 17-year-old in a dystopian future where love has become outlawed. We’ll never know how good it could have been.