- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Futurama – Love is in the Air and Emilia Clarke Can’t Smell It
Futurama may be on its way toward its second series finale, but that isn’t stopping it from featuring great guest stars lending their voices to the hilarious animated comedy. At this point in time, we should all be diehard fans of Game of Thrones to the point of embarrassment. Why? Because it’s what’s popular and it’s relevant to this story! One of Game of Thrones’ most respectable actresses – and I say respectable because her character has gone through some pretty heavy stuff, including a ton of nudity – will be given the impossible task of falling in love with Dr. Zoidberg. Only Emilia Clarke could sell that kind of plot.
Clarke will ask herself one of the most prevalent questions floating around the many sites of gathering on the Internet: Why not Zoidberg? Her character is, according to Entertainment Weekly, a flower stand owner who, quite ironically, has no sense of smell. And since she cannot perceive the repulsive scent of Zoidberg, she will fall in love with the crustacean-like alien. But, because he is a doctor, Zoidberg has the ability to perform a nose transplant and give this woman the sense of smell at the risk of losing her love. It’s quite the dilemma and I’m sure Zoidberg will make the right choice in the matter.
Clarke will guest star in the second-to-last episode of the series, with the finale airing on Sept. 4. Futurama will come to an end after 140 episodes and one other cancellation. Comedy Central decided not to order additional episodes, but all hope is not lost. Futurama found a second life once, so why not a third? Potential new homes for the series are being considered, but nothing is set in stone. Right now I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance Futurama is canceled for good this time. Personally, I think one resurrection is good enough. Anything more than that is just showing off.