- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Returns This July
Whether you love to hate it or hate to love it, the fact remains, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo lives. A second season has been ordered and will be delivered on July 17th. Mark your calendars or plan your vacation from television. The choice is yours.
TLC is banking on your continued interest in pop culture sensation, Honey Boo Boo. According to Deadline, this news follows another reason to celebrate. Season 2 got a start date from the TLC network only “one day after tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson’s parents actually tied the knot.” If you’re still uninitiated, Alana Thompson is Miss Boo Boo’s real name. She and her now married parents first caught the nation’s eye on TLC’s other reality series Toddlers & Tiaras.
You can tune in this summer at 9 PM. “This summer, get ready to watch the family take part in hijinks like butter rolling, tap dancing lessons and wrestling events,” said TLC in a statement. “Mama Bear” and “Sugar Bear” were said to wed attended by guests wearing “full redneck attire”. Sorry, but no cameras were allowed at the event. Wise decision there, eh? However, the wedding will be part of the new season, so I guess the camera ban wasn’t for embarrassment’s sake but purely to avoid spoilers. That’s understandable.
The freshman season spanned 10 episodes and averaging 2.4 million viewers. You like her, you really like her, or else you enjoy horrifying yourself. Either way, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is a genuine hit. Its more than I can say about my own life. There are no cameras following me around that I’ve noticed.
Boo Boo is filmed in McIntyre, Georgia and comes from Authentic Entertainment. Early this year TLC gave fans Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas specials. Hey, that’s two more specials than Downton Abbey has offered. Which brings me to my next question. Which series has the cuter house pet, Downton or Boo Boo?