- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Alyssa Milano To Strut Her Stuff As Project Runway Host
Don’t ask her who’s the boss, but questions about her upcoming hosting gig are allowed as actress Alyssa Milano gets ready to get glam for Project Runway. Fashionistas take note! This little lady has signed the dotted line to host Lifetime’s popular design competition, Project Runway: All Stars.
All Stars is Project Runway‘s third venture. Production begins in New York this month in preparation for a fall premiere. It will bring with it familiar faces. Judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman will return to greet their new host.
THR spread the word. We don’t know yet which designers will be competing for for this year’s crown, but if past winner Mondo Guerra and Anthony Ryan Auld are solid examples, then we can expect good things.
Each season of Project Runway has given audiences a new host. Angela Lindvall took season one and Carolyn Murphy was season two’s gal. And Milano is a fantastic choice for this series. She has her own clothing and jewelry line called Touch by Alyssa Milano, which is famously pro-sports-themed. And adorable, I might add.
Lifetime also likes Milano. The network saw Milano roles in their offerings, Sundays at Tiffany’s and Wisegal. She even produced that last title.
Hosting isn’t Milano’s only cool gig, either. You can see her flex her acting muscle Monday night on ABC’s new drama called Mistresses. The show is an American take on the U.K. serie following four girlfriends as they find themselves and hopefully have some fun along the way.
Our other Mistresses, by the by, are Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Ayte, Jes Macallan, Brett Tucker, Jason George and Erik Stocklin. Oh yeah, some of those names belong to dudes. It does take two to tango, after all.
You’ve also enjoyed Milano in WB’s Charmed and NBC’s My Name Is Earl.