- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Companion Series Possible For American Horror Story?
We’ve been busy following developments regarding FX’s all new scary season of their Ryan Murphy property, American Horror Story: Coven. One development isn’t so much about the show’s third run. Instead it focuses on a possible side-kick to the spooky drama. You see, Ryan Murphy has been in extensive talks with the network to do a companion series and today we can report that FX Networks CEO John Landgraf likes the idea.
No official decision has been made at this time, but things are looking good. “I’d love to do it,” Landgraf said of what would potentially be a talk show. “We’re thinking about it. If we do it I don’t think we’ll necessarily do it the way AMC does, as a linear thing. We might do an online thing. We haven’t made a final decision but I think there’s a decent possibility we’re going to do something like that for Coven.”
AMC of course has had success with Talking Dead and we’ve heard that Talking Bad is in the works. “Talking” Coven doesn’t sound like a bad idea.
THR reports that the network has already completed a “fair amount of legwork” for this potential companion series. They are already brainstorming who a good host would be for the talk show.
Just how popular is Talking Dead? Well it airs right after each heart-pounding, addictied episode of the Walking Dead, on AMC. Chris Hardwick, the show’s producers, stars and special guests appear and ratings during season three hit 5.2 million total viewers. No wonder Talking Bad, the companion for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad -is set to premier in August.
As for American Horror Story: Coven, Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson will return. Kathy Bates, Emma Roberts, Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe are debuting and the fright fest premieres this October.