- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 5 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Drop Dead Diva To Receive All My Children’s Michael E. Knight
All My Children star, Michael E. Knight, has a new guest starring gig on Drop Dead Diva. He’s a three-time Emmy winner and right about now, his fans are going wild. Can you hear it?
for very many years Michael E. Knight was Tad Martin on All My Children. When he comes to the set of Lifetime’s popular series Drop Dead Diva on July 14th, it will be for something rather juicy.
TV Guide informed us he’ll be playing Charles Van Horn, “a lawsuit-happy curmudgeon who is representing himself in a court case involving his dog’s unplanned pregnancy.” How is that for funny? Let’s hear some details directly from the horse’s mouth.
Knight says his Diva character is kind of a curmudgeon. He’d be likely to shout “Hey, you kids, get off my lawn!” he says. He added, “He’s the ultimate a–hole neighbor who is suing for $250,000 because somebody’s Rottweiler impregnated his Maltese. He’s a lawyer in a loveless marriage, a real s.o.b. whose only thrill in life is suing people.”
Knight really enjoyed delving into the legal aspects of the role. “I got to cross-examine a witness for the first time in my career, which was the coolest,” he says. Not bad work if you can get it! It helps that Knight loves the Lifetime show.
Of his journey to the set he said, “the cast and crew were awesome and working in Peachtree, Georgia, was a trip. That show is such a beautifully oiled machine.” That’s what I like to hear. Georgia is my neck of the woods.
Knight is also award of AMC’s plans regarding his old soap. “I’m also very happy for the fans, who have been so patient and so damn loyal. I’m praying the show finds its niche, not just for everyone who works on it and loves it, but for the TV industry in general. Let’s face it, internet programming is the future and that’s where a lot of our favorite shows will wind up. But the person I’m happiest for is Aggie. This is her child, her legacy. AMC has so much of her heart in it and she’s still fighting to make sure it has a place in this world. She so deserves success with this. No one in this business has affected my life as much as Agnes Nixon. I owe her everything. And God bless Prospect Park for having the balls to make this happen. This is pioneering stuff and they’re figuring everything out as they go along. So I hope everyone will be patient. Give it time!”
Get this fans, Knight says he’d love to return for a visit. Hear that AMC?