- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Revolution Possibly Setting Miles Up with Jessica Collins
With Revolution’s first season finale now behind us, we can begin looking to the future; a future bright with the promise that we’ll never have to go through Season 1 ever again. That’s not a guarantee Season 2 will be a vast improvement, but it is the hope the writers at least figured out what they did wrong the first time around. Revolution had a lot of problems throughout its freshman season, but it always got one thing right from the very beginning; it knew how to kill characters off. If a character’s purpose was served or they just weren’t well liked, they got the axe. And because of those decisions, Revolution will need a new romantic interest for Miles.
According to Deadline, Zero Dark Thirty actress Jessica Collins will be joining Season 2 in a major recurring role. In fact, she’s already been confirmed to be appearing in the first four episodes of the new season. She’ll be playing Cynthia, a beautiful, young woman of deep faith whose winning humor and blazing intelligence captures the heart of one of our lead characters. Now, because Nora, the last woman Miles had a crush on, up and died during the Season 1 finale, I think it’s safe to say Cynthia is being tailor-made for him.
Of course, that isn’t the only possibility. There are other male characters that could fall for Cynthia, even if they seem less likely. It’s hard to imagine Jason or Aaron suddenly forgetting the women they love for some newb. And who’s to say she captures anyone’s heart romantically. She is a woman of faith after all. Perhaps someone becomes enraptured by her beliefs and suddenly finds their own faith in an unseen God. Or maybe it’s one of the women who find themselves drawn to Cynthia. In a world as backwards as Revolution’s, it’s not out of the realm of possibility.