- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
A Jilted Amy Acker Crashes “I do” Ceremony on Husbands
Amy Acker is a very important actress in my eyes. I came to know her through the works of Joss Whedon, but since then I’ve seen her working on other projects not associated with Whedon and she’s really dazzled me. She’s just so… creepy. When she started recurring on Person of Interest, I thought she was the best thing to ever happen to that series. She has a way of delivering lines that make her seem whimsically detached from reality, as if she were living in her own little world no one else can see. And because I witnessed that performance, I know she’ll be absolutely perfect for the part she’s taken in Husbands.
It’s no surprise Acker has made her way to Husbands, a web series from Jane Espenson and Brad Bell. Through out the shows first two seasons, a number of frequent Whedon collaborators have made guest appearances. Acker is the latest Whedonite to join the fray, making her debut in August on the CW Seed. THR reported her to be playing Brady’s (Sean Hemeon) ex-fiancée, Claudia. She unexpectedly arrives at Brady and Cheeks’ (Bell) ceremony where they are redoing their “I dos.” She’s described as a jilted lover with an agenda of her own – just the kind of crazy Acker will pull off with ease.
Acker, Espenson, Bell, Hemeon, co-star Alessandra Torresani and director Jeff Greenstein will be at San Diego’s Comic-Con on Friday, July 19 at 8 p.m. to preview the new season. If I could afford to go, I would. Instead, I’m going to sit at my computer and watch other people enjoy the fun of Comic-Con. I would love to meet Acker, if only to tell her how much I enjoyed her Person of Interest character. She’d probably think I’m a huge creep. Sigh.
Husbands has been graced with past guest stars Emma Caulfield, Amber Benson, Joss Whedon, Felicia Day and Nathan Fillion.