- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Castle’s Season 6 Cast Photos Get Fancy
They may not tell us much in terms of what’s coming down the road, but I think we can all agree that cast photos are fantastic things and we could always use a few more. Castle, for its sixth season, rounded up its major players, dressed them up, and had them pose in a dull grey room and, somehow, they still managed to come out looking fabulous. At first I wondered why they chose such a plain background for the cast to stand in front of, but then I took notice of the pictures featuring stars Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic.
As you have no doubt noticed, Fillion and Katic are the only two of the main cast who are featured on an actual set for their photos. There are a couple of chairs (Fillion takes quite the suitable leather chair) and a staircase. It has a great feel to it and I can see that the money went to creating their photos and everyone else probably got whatever was available. But maybe I’m wrong since it couldn’t possibly cost much money to bring the other cast members over and take pictures on this fancier set, right? Either way, I love the look of those photos. They almost seem like they could be paintings, which actually might not be a compliment. A lot of airbrushing can make anything look like a painting, which might be the case here.
Castle Season 6 will be premiering Sept. 23 and will bring Fillion and Katic back, as well as Jon Huertas, Seamas Dever, Tamala Jones, Penny Johnson Jerald, Molly Quinn, and Susan Sullivan. It should be a good year for Castle, if only because it’s Castle and it finds amazing ways to stay light and charming in a time when gritty dramas run the show. Those dramas are wonderful and necessary, but so is light-hearted fun.