- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Law & Order: SVU Can’t Keep Paul Schreiber Away From Olivia Benson
The future does not look bright for Law & Order: SVU’s Det. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay), who has already been through a ringer in this current season of the NBC procedural. Back in the premiere, Benson found herself the captive of a serial rapist and killer known as The Beast. He humiliated and tortured her, but she got the upper hand in the end and nearly beat the man to death. But Benson’s nightmare is not yet over. Sure, The Beast has been put away, but that doesn’t mean he’s gone. He’s still alive and, therefore, in a position to cause more trouble for Benson.
As reported by TV Guide, actor Pablo Schreiber is returning to SVU in 2014 to reprise his role as William Lew: The Beast. He’ll make his second appearance in the Jan. 8 episode, where he will be back to torment Benson, but this time from the safety of a courtroom. And when I say safety, I don’t mean Benson’s safety. As long as she’s in the same room as The Beast, she’s in danger, just necessarily physically. And since Benson is a follower of the law, she can’t exactly beat the man near death again in front of all those witnesses. Self-defence won’t work for her this time.
The Beast will be on trial, but will manage to turn the tables on Benson, preying on what he perceives to be her greatest weakness. It’ll be interesting to see how he gets under her skin and even more interesting to see how she handles herself under the pressure of facing her torturer. It’s one hell of an episode to come back to, which is just what we’ll need considering “Psycho Therapist” is going to be the first new episode of SVU after a six-week hiatus. That’s way too long to go without a new episode, regardless of the show!