- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
True Blood Finale – Return of the King?
I’ve been saying the past few weeks that if True Blood didn’t get better by the end of the season, I was going to stop watching it. I was seriously considering it, and I had already resigned...
- Posted 619 days ago
True Blood Molotov Cocktail: Two Parts Vengeful Shifter, Four Parts Lethal Vampire, One Part Stupid Waitress
Every time I think this show is starting to get good, they shift the focus. I was extremely excited when Eric got his memory back. Now we don’t have to deal with “brain dead” Eric, but we...
- Posted 634 days ago
True Blood “Let’s Get Out of Here” review
This week’s episode started with the clip we saw in last week’s preview. Sookie is dying and won’t drink Bill’s blood. It was an extremely stupid cliffhanger, considering two scenes later we see her again and she...
- Posted 641 days ago
True Blood Seems Spellbound by the Predictable
This episode’s beginning doesn’t disappoint. We see immediately the outcome of Jessica attempting to walk out into the sunlight. I should’a known that Jessica would be saved by Jason; it was silly of me to think they...
- Posted 648 days ago
True Blood: A Walk in the Sunlight
The show opens on a guard who has come to check on Marnie. She catches a vampire about to bite Marnie, or so she thinks. She’s not much of a guard; she doesn’t pull the trigger when...
- Posted 655 days ago
True Blood: Falling Apart, Coming Together
“I Wish I Was the Moon” begins with Bill charging into Sookie’s house while she and Eric are about to get it on and arresting Eric. Honestly, I kinda like this Bill. He’s a man can stick to...
- Posted 662 days ago
True Blood Season 4 Episode 5 “I Hate You, I Love You” – review
The episode this week starts out with Jolee strangling Tommy with a chain. I love that Tommy turns around and kills him. I’m not even a little bit sad that he killed his mom in the process....
- Posted 670 days ago
Delirium by Lauren Oliver – review
To finish up my dystopian novels cycle, I’m going to talk about Delirium by Lauren Oliver. My first thoughts when reading this novel were that it wasn’t as good as the previous two I reviewed, Matched and...
- Posted 676 days ago
True Blood – Season 4 episode 4 “I’m Alive and on Fire” – Review
This week’s episode was kind of boring. I can’t put my finger on why it wasn’t as exciting as the others, but there were definite moments where I stopped paying attention. So, apparently after Eric drinks Claudine...
- Posted 677 days ago
True Blood Season 4 Episode 3 “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dying?” – Review
I’m not sure why, maybe I’m just paying more attention this season, but I really love the music showcased in these first few episodes. This season is the first time I’ve caught the lyrics that the episodes are...
- Posted 684 days ago