- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 53 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 103 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – The Perils of Space Claustrophobia
Human beings, in general, can get terrified of the unknown pretty easily. On an evolutionary level, it makes sense. By avoiding risks and refraining from making uninformed decisions, the species will survive to reproduce. On the other...
- Posted 487 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – Monsterama
I recently read and reviewed The Monster’s Corner edited by Christopher Golden for Bookspotcentral.com, and, on my own time, I’ve been reading through Dean Koontz’ Frankenstein series. While some might be inclined to suspect that this fascination...
- Posted 499 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World-Gaming for the Non-gamer
I’m not a gamer. I never have been. The last gaming system that I owned (and still do, oddly enough) was the Super Nintendo. I spent a whole summer mowing lawns and saving the money to buy...
- Posted 523 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – Putting it in Top Gear
I’m not a gearhead. I’m not even close to qualifying. My own vehicle is old and kind of shabby, but it has a name and it’s functional, so I’m pretty happy with that. That doesn’t mean...
- Posted 534 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – The Trans-Siberian Orchestra Experience
I was recently surprised with tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra kick off this year’s tour by a couple of friends of mine. I’m not sure if they actually knew whether I liked the band or whether they...
- Posted 549 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – SUPERNATURAL will top my list for a long, long time
I am kind of a TV junkie. I’ll admit that. There are several shows that I watch frequently and have a tendency to recommend to anyone who’ll hold still long enough to express even the barest hint...
- Posted 559 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World-Dragging out my Soapbox
I’m going to do something in this column that I never really thought I would do, and that’s talk a little bit about politics. The reason that I didn’t think I would ever say anything about them...
- Posted 577 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – Avoiding the dreaded “Chick Flick”
The movies a person likes to watch can be a very personal thing. Not everyone is as comfortable with their guilty pleasures as I am, which I can understand to a certain extent. Still, it seems to...
- Posted 586 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – A Thief Worth Saving
It’s never been any secret that I am a total animation geek. I can’t pinpoint the exact moment when I realized how much I enjoyed animation, or even that point at which I started to understand that...
- Posted 605 days ago
Geek Girl Navigating the World – “The Music Goes Round My Head”*
Music has always been a big part of my life. When I was a starry-eyed little sprocket, we didn’t watch much TV, but we had a record player. My mom had albums by John Denver and Cat...
- Posted 620 days ago