- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Notes from New Sodom: Monsters
In the Interests of Precision This is not a review. If you want to know whether I think director Gareth Edwards’s debut feature Monsters is worth seeing, I do. Go see it. But this isn’t about how...
- Posted 833 days ago
Notes from New Sodom: The Kipple Foodstuff Factory
The Leopardskin Print of Thrift Shop Drag “Good news for you, good sirs, that I am no longer Don Quixote of La Mancha, but Alonso Quixano, whose way of life won for him the name of Good....
- Posted 890 days ago
Notes from New Sodom: The Lost Airbender
Racebending and Lifestyle Theft “If you go exploring in another culture only as a way of improving yourself and your work, that’s blatantly appropriative.” Rose Fox, “A Whiff of Colonialism,” Publishers Weekly Another day, another shitstorm in...
- Posted 1053 days ago
Notes from New Sodom: Calling a Spade a Spade by Hal Duncan
Of Polls and Poles It’s polling day here in the Royal Borough of Kentigern, in the nation of Grand Albion — my country of origin back before I became a fully-naturalised citizen of New Sodom. It’s all...
- Posted 1111 days ago