- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
NYPD Blog – Brown Appetit (1.03)
NYPD Blue: the greatest cop show ever. Part 3 in this episode-by-episode recap brings us Wendie Malick, Michael Rapaport, and David Schwimmer.
- Posted 417 days ago
Whitechapel Squad: The Detective Comics of Warren Ellis
I’ve long believed Warren Ellis is a crime-fiction writer at heart. The first series of Wolfskin was a clear example of sword-and-sorcery comics, but had that distinct Yojimbo/Fistful of Dollars feel, a dyed-in-the-wool crook playing both sides. Comics like Aetheric Mechanics and Captain Swing are...
- Posted 417 days ago
Spanish Prisoners: 5 Indispensable Books of Scam Fiction
Neil Gaiman and Jim Thompson bonded by Scam Fiction? It’s all a scam, isn’t it? My alarm goes off in the morning and I eat some cereal some marketer scammed me into thinking tastes good and is...
- Posted 418 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Dead Man’s Run, Axe Cop, Comeback Kings, Kolchak
This week down at the comic-book store, where the customer is king: Hell ain’t(?) a bad place to be; Secret volume three attack; My Uncle L says to not call this a comeback; The other thing McGavin...
- Posted 429 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Men of War, Lone Ranger, Blue, Terminal City
This coming Wednesday, your local comic-book retailer shall be able to provide for you the following: The war on drugs is almost cancelled; crooked cops of the old West; surf’s up (except for that dude); our noir...
- Posted 433 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Thief of Thieves, D.B. Cooper, Last Mortal, Crime Does Not Pay
Should you find yourself in a comic-book shop this week (and you should), here’s what you should buy: A crime comic of crime comics; The FBI’s most wanted comic-book character; Sweet lovely death, I am waiting for...
- Posted 437 days ago
Criminal Complex Blotter: True Crime San Diego
You stay classy, San Diego. A local baby-selling ring that had been in operation since 2005 had its final chapter written this past month. Theresa Erickson, a former lawyer from Poway who specialized in (of course) reproductive law,...
- Posted 446 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Six Guns, Scalped, Steed And Mrs. Peel, Punisher
This week down at your local comic-book retailer: The final shoot-out; Your days on the rez is numbered; Jolly good, then; Welcome back to 616, Frank.
- Posted 450 days ago
The Entertainers: 5 Essential Movies of Scam Cinema
Hollywood: it’s all a scam, isn’t it? For all of our lives, the movies have promised us big, big things. Action and adventure are just out there waiting for us. Good always triumphs over evil. A simple confusion...
- Posted 454 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Afrika, Hector Umbra, All-Star Western, Torso
It’s an avalanche of trade paperbacks and hardcovers this week at the comics shop: Africa by way of Belgium; private eyes in the Munich underground; the ruination of Jonah Hex; the only Bendis book I don’t own.
- Posted 457 days ago