- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Boondock Saints, The Rinse, Punisher, Damaged
This week down at your local brick-’n'-mortar: the cult flicks come to the graphic novels; you can wash your money, but not your soul; Earth-616 gets grittier; hasn’t this mini-series ended yet?
- Posted 529 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Rasl, Kato, X-9, Near Death
This week at your friendly neighborhood arrested-development peddler: Interdimensional art thievery for fun and profit; the Green Hornet’s sidekick does America; secret agent men are revamped and reprinted; crime lives on after death.
- Posted 535 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Scalped, Sherlock, Kick-Ass, and Parker
This week on the ol’ spinner racks: The rez continues to get bloody; Holmes takes on some of his weirder cases; the sequel really tries to outdo the original; Darwyn Cooke’s masterpiece (so far).
- Posted 542 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Week’s Crime Comics – Loose Ends, Perdition, Godzilla, and Jennifer Blood
Crime Comics Coming this week to your friendly neighborhood comic book store: The finest small-press book of the year; Max Allan Collins goes back to Perdition yet again; Garth Ennis gives us revenge served warmed-over; Godzilla does...
- Posted 547 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Captain Swing, Blue Estate, Jake Ellis, and Six Guns
This week down at the comical book shop: Steampunk gets less lame; you really can judge a book by its cover; Mr. Snuffleupagus turns mercenary; Marvel’s western characters get their due.
- Posted 550 days ago
J. EDGAR Is Leo’s Show, All The Way – Movie Review
It struck me as I was watching J. Edgar that as much as I enjoy James Ellroy’s work and how funny I find his depiction of Hoover in his Blood’s a Rover, it actually is a really cartoony version of...
- Posted 550 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Crime Comics for November 2nd, 2011
This week in your local comics shop: Gary Phillips rinses your cash, Blair Butler attacks your fight comics, Howard Chaykin warms up to the cold war, and Andy Diggle takes the western to South America.
- Posted 564 days ago
NYPD Blog – 4B or Not 4B (1.02)
When it premiered in 1993, NYPD Blue was a fairly standard TV police drama, except for having the most swearing heard on broadcast TV at the time and more naked butts per episode than a diaper commercial. As we...
- Posted 567 days ago
Blood in the Gutters: Crime Comics for October 26th, 2011
Rolling into your local comics shop this week: Jonah Hex and the dreariness (in more than one way) of Jack the Ripper; Dash Bad Horse gets even more mired in the rez; Matt Murdock fights for the...
- Posted 571 days ago
Crime Imitates Life: Danny Ocean Gets More Chicks than Terry Benedict
‘ Many readers and writers of crime fiction will claim its appeal lies in the rebellious, sometimes anarchistic characters and the way in which one can live vicariously through them. But something tells us it goes a...
- Posted 573 days ago