- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Head Zombie Leaves The Walking Dead?
The news is almost as shocking as hearing that the dead are getting up and walking around, but Deadline brings word that Frank Darabont, creator, executive producer and director of AMC’s The Walking Dead, has stepped down...
- Posted 666 days ago
Breaking Bad – “Thirty-Eight Snub” – review
Watching the latest episode of Breaking Bad might leave you feeling let down after last week’s unexpectedly chaotic premiere; at least it did for my wife. She found Walt’s constant scramblings to avoid being murdered annoying, and...
- Posted 669 days ago
The Walking Dead Comic Con Poster
It is time for Comic Con, fanboys and fangirls, and that’s why The Walking Dead presents an exciting new poster. Ain’t it fun? For those lucky enough to be in San Diego for the event this year,...
- Posted 672 days ago
Breaking Bad “Thirty-Eight Snub” (4.02) TV Teaser
AMC’s Breaking Bad debuted its fourth season earlier this week with “Box Cutter” (check out our review of Breaking Bad “Box Cutter” now!) and now this below is the TV teaser for “Thirty-Eight Snub”, next week’s episode....
- Posted 673 days ago
Breaking Bad – “Box Cutter” – review
It’s hard to believe that it’s been over a year since the heart-stopping Season 3 finale of Breaking Bad. The wait has been long, with the brains behind the show promising they were making the strongest season...
- Posted 675 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 2 clip
A look at The Walking Dead season 2 has arrived online via rock smashing clip! The Walking Dead had a successful freshmen season for AMC and despite initial rumors of upheaval after the season’s conclusion, creators and...
- Posted 676 days ago
Breaking Bad Season 4 – Darker, More Intense?
Season 4 of Breaking Bad makes a triumphant return to your television screen as it premieres Sunday, July 17th at 10PM ET only on AMC. Today we have the freshest buzz on what fans can expect from...
- Posted 678 days ago
Walking Dead Season 2 Teaser on Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere
You know you want more zombies in your life and that’s why The Walking Dead will return to AMC for a highly anticipated second season. The hit comic book adaptation developed by Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption,...
- Posted 679 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 2 Teaser Trailer
Okay, it’s Friday so I’ll start you with some good news. There’s a new trailer for The Walking Dead, Season 2, floating around the web and it looks pretty good. Unfortunately, it was made by a fan....
- Posted 685 days ago
Breaking Bad Done After Season 5?
When I think about the idea that Breaking Bad might end I am at once both distraught and relieved. When it comes to TV shows, chances are a show will be cancelled at its peak or be...
- Posted 685 days ago