- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 9 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 94 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
BOSS Season 2 Wrap-Up – Your Kingdom Must Be Renewed
Yesterday was a hung-over Sunday, and so it was a perfect time to finally watch the last couple of episodes of this season of Boss, the Starz political gangster drama that’s had us in a tizzy pretty much...
- Posted 234 days ago
Real = Angst – The Grim ‘N’ Gritty Trend Of The Non-Powered Superhero
Arrow, the WB action television series, starring Stephen Amell’s abs, based on the DC comic book series, Green Arrow, recently debuted and has now been picked up for a full season. Honestly, I haven’t seen the show...
- Posted 240 days ago
VEGAS Odds: Better Than Most
“Even the coppers aren’t afraid to bury people out in the desert here.”–Sam “Ace” Rothstein After wading through the slog of Mob Doctor last week, I am quite happy to report that Vegas, the new crime-drama on...
- Posted 248 days ago
MOB DOCTOR Diagnosis: Not Good
Probably the biggest challenge Mob Doctor presents is the urge to make a bad medical joke in the title of any articles about it. As you can see, I’ve already failed in that minor task, but the...
- Posted 255 days ago
Suicide Watch – The Awkward Contrition Of Shepard Smith And Fox News
It’s kind of a weird thing to watch Shepard Smith when he gets sincere. First of all, I’ve always felt that Shepard looked vaguely like Laura Palmer’s dad from Twin Peaks, so stunned contrition represents a jarring...
- Posted 264 days ago
Boozed Up And Beaten Down: Noir, Realism, And Alcohol
Booze and crime goes hand in hand like booze and being hugely attractive and winning in life. I am drinking while writing this, because something something simpatico and shit. After speaking with my editor about the topic...
- Posted 267 days ago
Victimless Emmys – Crime TV In 2012
The thing one must always keep in mind with industry awards is, aside from a marketing perspective, they mean exactly nothing. Less than that, even. If a show I particularly enjoy can move a few more DVD...
- Posted 269 days ago
Capitol Crimes – Election Season Crime Media
What’s the most a criminal’s ever taken from you? Many of you just answered “none” or “not much, but that cell phone had precious memories on it.” Some thought, “my sense of security.” A few of you...
- Posted 274 days ago
In BOARDWALK EMPIRE We Trust
Finally. Finally, finally, finally, Boardwalk Empire season 3 has arrived, and not a moment too soon. After watching the premiere episode last night (and again this morning), I can honestly tell you that I have a few...
- Posted 276 days ago
To Ride Or Not To Ride – SAMCRO & Formulas For The Perfect Crime Story
Much like most of the civilized world, I knew what yesterday meant: The premiere of Sons of Anarchy, Season 5. I was pretty jazzed. I would DVR that bad bastard and catch it when convenience struck. Or,...
- Posted 280 days ago