- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Out-Of-In-Box Thinking By Oakland Police Chief Solves Brutality Problem
I don’t mean to constantly harp on the police. It isn’t the reason that I started here at the Complex. In fact, my main agenda at the outset of this thing was to establish for myself a...
- Posted 203 days ago
The Dog Ate My Decency – The Case Of Anthony Abbate
I lost my cat to a type of throat cancer last year. Tough thing. It started with rapid-fire cat sneezes, which my wife and I took to be a sinus infection of some type. We gave it...
- Posted 209 days ago
Down And Out In West Texas – The Terror Of Sierra Blanca Checkpoint
It’s hard to know how close a friend Brian Keith Jones was to Nelly last week. Or if he was a friend at all. What it is possible to glean from reports however, is that he’s a...
- Posted 223 days ago
Suicide Watch – The Awkward Contrition Of Shepard Smith And Fox News
It’s kind of a weird thing to watch Shepard Smith when he gets sincere. First of all, I’ve always felt that Shepard looked vaguely like Laura Palmer’s dad from Twin Peaks, so stunned contrition represents a jarring...
- Posted 236 days ago
The Terror of Bergholz – Amish Hair-Chopping Gang Faces Stiff Penalties
The Amish are an insular bunch, so when news crosses over from America’s Amish/Mennonite communties, you can be assured that it is generally going to be of a criminal bent. There are about 250,000 Americans living in...
- Posted 244 days ago
Capitol Crimes – Election Season Crime Media
What’s the most a criminal’s ever taken from you? Many of you just answered “none” or “not much, but that cell phone had precious memories on it.” Some thought, “my sense of security.” A few of you...
- Posted 246 days ago
WROUGHT-IRON ROUND-UP – Shawnee County Adult Detention Facility
It’s not easy for a stranger to draw the attention of the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department by conventional means. Namely, excessive speed. Most motorists passing through Topeka are so relieved to be out of the Rockies, or...
- Posted 265 days ago
Pizza Bomber Mythology and True Crime Film
To paraphrase the great Michael Keaton, “You want to get nuts, Crime Heads? Let’s get nuts.” By which I mean, of course, let’s talk true crime. Now you may be thinking, “How is non-fiction nuttier than the...
- Posted 266 days ago
Scam Artist Hall Of Fame: M. Sgt. E.G. Bilko
Welcome, dear friends and other suckers, to a new regular feature here at the Criminal Complex. Yes, the Scam Artist Hall Of Fame, as demanded by none of you, will highlight those great men and women, fictional...
- Posted 269 days ago
Jeffrey Dahmer Jokes And The Invention Of “Too Soon”
The Complex takes a look at tasteless jokes in the post-cannibal era. It isn’t too soon to make jokes about Jeffrey Dahmer. Milwaukee’s favorite cannibal was arrested back in 1991. The jokes started rolling out a couple...
- Posted 286 days ago