- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
CSI:NY Season 9 On Fire by the Numb3rs
CBS’ CSI: NY keeps rolling with casting news, now announcing a guest star we will meet in the upcoming CSI Big Apple season 9′s premiere, and beyond. Rob Morrow, the non-genius of the crime-fighting sibling duos from Numb3rs,...
- Posted 328 days ago
CSI Season 13 – Henry Andrews Gets a Raise
After seven years doing his due diligence, toxicology specialist Henry Andrews has at long last received an overdue promotion on CSI. Of course, I don’t mean the character of Andrews was promoted – he’ll still be doing...
- Posted 346 days ago
CSI Season 13 Locks up Original Team Member
With each and every passing year, it becomes more and more difficult to lock in the original cast of CSI, and convincing the senior cast to sign new deals has never been more difficult than with Season...
- Posted 349 days ago
Junk TV Round-Up: MOB WIVES CHICAGO, FRANKLIN & BASH, WHITE COLLAR, CSI
JUNK TV ROUND-UP: The Windy City gets a MOB WIVES spin-off; Mark-Paul Gosselaar yaks about FRANKLIN & BASH season 2 guest stars; WHITE COLLAR season 4 promo video is all shirtless and stuff; and CSI will not...
- Posted 351 days ago
CSI – One Stays One is Cancelled by CBS, No Finale
This is a big day in history for me, so pardon me if I sound a little insensitive and harsh, but CSI: Miami has been canceled after 10 years of being on CBS! I really wish I...
- Posted 372 days ago
CSI: MIAMI Canceled. Called It!
CSI: MIAMI: Sure enough, here's Horatio Caine taking it in the teeth.
- Posted 373 days ago
CSI, CSI: MIAMI, CSI: NY Sweep Awards, But May Get Cut
CSI: NEW YORK and CSI: MIAMI are the weakest links in this money machine, so it'll be one of their heads on the chopping block.
- Posted 385 days ago
HURT PEOPLE, William Petersen. CSI Star Goes Noir
I finally have an excuse to tune into Cinemax for the first time since I was 13. HURT PEOPLE, William Petersen.
- Posted 397 days ago
CSI Pulls The Dresden Files
The former star of the Sci Fi Channel’s The Dresden Files has been pulled into a guest-starring role on CSI. Paul Blackthorne isn’t a stranger to the CSI franchise, having guest starred in an episode of CSI:...
- Posted 442 days ago
CSI – Nadia Bjorlin is “Malice in Wonderland”
Nadia Bjorlin, also known as Chloe from Days of Our Lives, has been cast in an upcoming episode of CSI, titled “Malice in Wonderland.” When you use a title that so blatantly references Lewis Carroll I...
- Posted 453 days ago