- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Miami, We Have a Problem” – review
As a writer myself, I’m constantly impressed by CSI: Miami’s writers’ ability to come up with interesting crimes perpetrated in interesting ways. What makes the three CSI programs so fun to watch is the regional variation offered...
- Posted 1198 days ago
CSI: Miami – “In the Wind” – Review
In just about every opening of your standard CSI: Miami episode, we viewers get to see the crime. By the end of your regular episode, the murderer is taken away in handcuffs. Last night’s episode, “In the...
- Posted 1205 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Die by the Sword” – review
It has to be an interesting and, at times, frustrating job to be a writer for a crime show like CSI: Miami. The template is pretty structured, and we viewers know what we’re going to get week...
- Posted 1219 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Show Stopper” – review
For the first new episode of the year, CSI: Miami asks the question: What if Hannah Montana pulled a Michael Jackson? Let’s be honest–Jackson’s notorious hair fire of 1984 is now pop culture legend. Montana is a...
- Posted 1225 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Delko for the Defense” – Review
Like last week’s episode, this one began with running. Calleigh and Ryan were in hot pursuit of a suspect, as was Horatio. Apparently, the cameraman also got in on the action, since the images were quite jumpy...
- Posted 1254 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Count Me Out” – Review
With few exceptions, American police procedurals are straight-forward television drama with little changes here and there, never enough to upset the balance. Week in and week out, you pretty much know what you are going to get:...
- Posted 1261 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Kill Clause” – Review
One of the best things the Vegas CSI did last season was have a smaller subplot that played out over multiple episodes. They showed a little here and a little there, and it all added up to...
- Posted 1275 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Point of Impact” – Review
Serendipity is that strange thing where two seemingly unrelated things actually share something in common. The timing and subject matter of last night’s CSI: Miami episode was, for me, like deja vu. You see, on Sunday, I...
- Posted 1282 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Bone Voyage” – Review
Here’s what I don’t get: CSI was TV’s #1 show for a few years this decade. William Peterson’s Grissom was The Man on CSI. Yet, he never traveled to Miami or New York for a crossover event....
- Posted 1289 days ago
CSI: Miami – “Dude, Where’s My Groom?” – Review
As a guy, and a married one at that, I always have the same idea when it comes to bachelor parties: you ought to have one the night before a first date with any lady. If she’s...
- Posted 1296 days ago