- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Real = Angst – The Grim ‘N’ Gritty Trend Of The Non-Powered Superhero
Arrow, the WB action television series, starring Stephen Amell’s abs, based on the DC comic book series, Green Arrow, recently debuted and has now been picked up for a full season. Honestly, I haven’t seen the show...
- Posted 212 days ago
Thomas Jane Does His DIRTY LAUNDRY In Punisher Short
The five-ring, major studio publicity circus that is the San Diego Comic-Con has pulled up stakes and left town. With all the bright lights and beautiful people, all the hype machines and publicity mavens, a lot of...
- Posted 311 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Six Guns, Scalped, Steed And Mrs. Peel, Punisher
This week down at your local comic-book retailer: The final shoot-out; Your days on the rez is numbered; Jolly good, then; Welcome back to 616, Frank.
- Posted 450 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Dicks, Mr. Hyde, Torpedo, Thief of Thieves
This week, available at your local comic book retailer: Belfast’s most (off-)color P.I.’s; yet another Victorian retread; hardboiled New York as only Europeans can do it; Kirkman attempts to steal my heart; also, rest in peace, Francis.
- Posted 471 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Blue Estate, Pigs, PunisherMAX, Burke & Hare
Available this week from your local comic book merchant: It’s better to read this in one go, volume 2; Cuban sleeper cell does their work a bit too literally; Frank’s got some large household pests; everyone’s favorite...
- Posted 499 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Lone Ranger, Nowhere Man, Punisher, Fatale
This week the UPS man will be delivering these fine sequential art projects to your comic shop: corny old crime-fighters get a new lease on relevance; crime in the future sounds like stuff we’ve already seen in...
- Posted 506 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Activity, PunisherMAX, Officer Downe, Six Guns
This week down at your comical book store: Super-spies get active; the Punisher makes his third-to-last stand; was this hardcover really necessary?; and the wild west goes way down south.
- Posted 520 days ago
Blood In The Gutters: Week’s New Crime Comics – Boondock Saints, The Rinse, Punisher, Damaged
This week down at your local brick-’n'-mortar: the cult flicks come to the graphic novels; you can wash your money, but not your soul; Earth-616 gets grittier; hasn’t this mini-series ended yet?
- Posted 534 days ago
MARVEL gets CRIMINAL MINDED for The PUNISHER on TV?
Since pulling the trigger for the first time in Marvel Comics back in 1974, the Punisher has had three big screen adventures, and now it looks like the skull-wearing vigilante will be heading to the small screen...
- Posted 577 days ago
Run, Micro, Run
The notion of the sidekick has been a popular one in story-telling since time out of mind, yet it has most likely been brought to its highest prominence in superhero comics. The majority of these sidekicks, like...
- Posted 819 days ago