- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Kevin Costner Close to Tarantino’s in Django Unchained
It looks like good guy Kevin Costner is trading his white hat in for a black one as Deadline brings word that Costner is in talks to play slave trainer Ace Woody in Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained....
- Posted 700 days ago
Jamie Foxx Starring Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained
Jamie Foxx will be heading to the wild, wild, west according to the latest from Variety, since Will Smith and a few others decided not to ride with Quentin Tarantino in his version of a western, called...
- Posted 725 days ago
DiCaprio Closing in on Tarantino’s Django? Will Smith Smith Out?
Whether you love him or hate him, you have to admit that Quentin Tarantino knows how to put together a stellar cast, and the latest from Deadline shows that his talent is still razor-sharp. Leonardo DiCaprio is...
- Posted 741 days ago
Will Smith in Tarantino’s Django Unchained?
A little Twitter bird recently revealed that Quentin Tarantino’s spin on the ‘spaghetti western’ is called Django Unchained, and THR now reports that Will Smith, otherwise known as box-office gold, is the frontrunner for the film, which...
- Posted 771 days ago
Django Unchained – Tarantino’s New Movie
We mentioned way back in March that Quentin Tarantino had plans to do a ‘spaghetti’ western, but translation problems made it impossible to know what the title was. According to SlashFilms, the mystery can finally be laid...
- Posted 778 days ago
Quentin Tarantino Making a Spaghetti Western?
No movie genre is safe when Quentin Tarantino is around. He’s covered cheesy horror (From Dusk Til Dawn), pulp fiction (Pulp Fiction), war movies (Inglourious Basterds) and 70’s ‘grindhouse’ (Grindhouse); now he’s taking on the beloved ‘spaghetti...
- Posted 840 days ago
Lady Gaga, Tarantino Assassin?
If you saw the recent launch of Lady Gaga’s much anticipated video (also see some stills we posted) for her song “Telephone”, a 9-minute mini-featurette extravaganza that gives nods to several sources – including the film work...
- Posted 1189 days ago
Movie Review – Inglourious Basterds
Quentin Tarantino has created a mythical WW2 movie that combines high art kitsch with grindhouse sensibilities. This is Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time WW2 movie, a true homage...
- Posted 1395 days ago