- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Breaking Bad’s RJ Mitte Heads to Vegas for a Life of Crime
I think it’s relatively safe to say we all love Breaking Bad and if you don’t, well, you’re either lying or just haven’t seen AMC’s greatest series. If you’re familiar with Breaking Bad than you’ll know all...
- Posted 226 days ago
VEGAS Odds: Better Than Most
“Even the coppers aren’t afraid to bury people out in the desert here.”–Sam “Ace” Rothstein After wading through the slog of Mob Doctor last week, I am quite happy to report that Vegas, the new crime-drama on...
- Posted 248 days ago
3 Show Monte – CBS, NBC Crime Debuts That Could Boom Or Bust
I’m not a huge fan when it comes to network TV crime drama. My sour opinion on mainstream crime TV is inspired by the sad smell of surrender that seems to come off of such shows: A...
- Posted 316 days ago
Handicapping VEGAS – The Complex Takes Bets On CBS’ 1960′s Sin City Drama
If your name is Michael Chiklis, you may not want to read this. I’ve taken a liking to dropping giant, elephantine shits on upcoming network television premieres, particularly the high-gloss product. I love doing it, because so...
- Posted 324 days ago
Junk TV Round-Up – RACE TO THE SCENE, THE EQUALIZER, VEGAS, REACT
Hey there, all you TV casualties with paint smears on everything you own. Until they put Prince Namor on the tube, here’s another junk TV round-up for you. Dolph Lundgren, my girlfriend’s favorite actor (yes, clearly, she’s...
- Posted 330 days ago
Sarah Jones Heads to Sin City
Love Sarah Jones and am glad she’s quickly back in a new show after Alcatraz folded. Word is that the exquisite actress will be headed to CBS and their new show Vegas. In doing so she’s joining a...
- Posted 331 days ago